Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us
Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us
Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All The People In The World can Join This Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
^Angah_Jahat^
About True Love..... I_vote_lcapAbout True Love..... I_voting_barAbout True Love..... I_vote_rcap 
Admin
About True Love..... I_vote_lcapAbout True Love..... I_voting_barAbout True Love..... I_vote_rcap 
ladygaga
eMoZ
miss`100plus
zazlienaz
Husaini
sycogurlz
_GeGurl^
pengkid
Latest topics
» Lagi Pusing syaaaaaaaa
About True Love..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:37 am by Guest

» 18 Kalimat .. kenapa Seseorang mencintai kamu ?
About True Love..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:19 am by Guest

» Masalah Komputer/hardware/software/virus
About True Love..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:53 pm by zazlienaz

» Jom kite Dengar Lagu yer .. appp yorrr
About True Love..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:49 pm by zazlienaz

» Entah Lah ni By Erien
About True Love..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:46 pm by zazlienaz

» luahan hati
About True Love..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:43 pm by zazlienaz

» Jurus Selingkuh ( Curang )
About True Love..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:41 pm by zazlienaz

» this is website Pengkidhouse Dalnet Mirc
About True Love..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:37 pm by zazlienaz

» Zodiak Hari ini 1, July 2009
About True Love..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 pm by zazlienaz

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

About True Love.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pengkid

pengkid

About True Love..... Empty
PostSubject: About True Love.....   About True Love..... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:30 am

A True Love gives you a feeling of being "complete!"
From Japan: An en is a karmic bond lasting a lifetime.
Read the following, let it flow into your heart and your mind.

"Truisms" Some Symptoms

Love that is true lasts forever. - Unknown
To be loved is to live forever in someone's heart - Unknown

Immature love says: "I love you because I need you." Mature love says: "I need you because I love you." - Erich Fromm 1900-1980

Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. - Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land, 1961, 34.

Love is, above all, the gift of oneself. - Jean Anouilh, Ardele, 1948, (2, translated by Lucienne Hill)

Love yourself first and everything else falls into line - Lucille Ball

Proactive people make love a verb. Love is something you do: the sacrifices you make, the giving of self, like a mother bringing a newborn into the world. If you want to study love, study those who sacrifice for others, even for people who offend or do not love in return. If you are a parent, look at the love you have for the children you sacrificed for. Love is a value that is actualized through loving actions. Proactive people subordinate feelings to values. Love, the feeling, can be recaptured. - Stephen R. Covey (Click here for more)
You get joy from making your love happy.

You have no interest in others who would normally attract you.

When you long to be in your love's arms every second of the day.

It actually feels like your feelings are physically coming from your heart.

When you think of your love and smile no matter how hard your day has been.

You see your love with all their imperfections, yet know they are perfect for you.

NOVEMBER 1998 - I am reading and using the book "Keeping The Love You Find" by Harville Hendrix, PH.D.. EXCELLENT BOOK!
Some quotes from the book:

"Finding and keeping love is not just a romantic idea; it's crucial to our intact survival."

"Relationships pave the way for us to recapture our wholeness by correcting the distortions of caretaking and socialization that distanced us from our original selves (when just born). It is in unconditional loving our partner, making it safe for them to open to love, letting that love sink in over time so that trust can build, that allows their fullness to come back into being, so they can feel their oneness (like the baby in the womb), their totality. ...love is the answer. It is the love we give that heals our partner, and the love we receive that heals us.
Back to top Go down
zazlienaz

About True Love..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About True Love.....   About True Love..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:55 pm

erm
Back to top Go down

About True Love.....
Page 1 of 1