Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us
Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us
Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All The People In The World can Join This Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
^Angah_Jahat^
How To Instal Radio I_vote_lcapHow To Instal Radio I_voting_barHow To Instal Radio I_vote_rcap 
Admin
How To Instal Radio I_vote_lcapHow To Instal Radio I_voting_barHow To Instal Radio I_vote_rcap 
ladygaga
eMoZ
miss`100plus
zazlienaz
Husaini
sycogurlz
_GeGurl^
pengkid
Latest topics
» Lagi Pusing syaaaaaaaa
How To Instal Radio Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:37 am by Guest

» 18 Kalimat .. kenapa Seseorang mencintai kamu ?
How To Instal Radio Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:19 am by Guest

» Masalah Komputer/hardware/software/virus
How To Instal Radio Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:53 pm by zazlienaz

» Jom kite Dengar Lagu yer .. appp yorrr
How To Instal Radio Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:49 pm by zazlienaz

» Entah Lah ni By Erien
How To Instal Radio Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:46 pm by zazlienaz

» luahan hati
How To Instal Radio Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:43 pm by zazlienaz

» Jurus Selingkuh ( Curang )
How To Instal Radio Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:41 pm by zazlienaz

» this is website Pengkidhouse Dalnet Mirc
How To Instal Radio Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:37 pm by zazlienaz

» Zodiak Hari ini 1, July 2009
How To Instal Radio Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 pm by zazlienaz

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How To Instal Radio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Thanks For Rate
Thanks For Rate
Admin

How To Instal Radio Empty
PostSubject: How To Instal Radio   How To Instal Radio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:37 am

We do exactly what you are trying to do - run the same stream (different bit rates) from the same server to the public on port 80.

http://www.eoradio.com/onair/dial.m3u
http://www.eoradio.com/onair/broad.m3u

The way you can accomplish this is as follows;

Option 1 - multiple IP addresses

On your NIC card bind two public IP addresses to your card;

For example; 199.43.0.202 & 199.43.0.203

Stream each of the stations on the seperate IP address bound to port 80 and your listeners can then listen to either stream on port 80 with no problems.

Option 2 - Proxy

Put a proxy server or firewall in front of your server - so that both the streams point to port 80 on the proxy server but use different URLS such as;

strm1.proxyserver.com
strm2.proxyserver.com

On the proxy server you redirect those requests to your shoutcast server with the appropriate stream port such as.

strm1.proxyserver.com ==> strm.shoucastServer.com:8000
strm2proxyserver.com ==> strm.shoucastServer.com:8002

It's important to understand that you are only redireting the request to the shoutcast server and getting back the response at the proxy server. The end user has no idea that the strm.shoutcastserver.com even exists - they only connect to the proxy server.

This is a more advanced method and requires more technical knowledge but is utterly flexible.

If you really only want to stream two or three streams, go with option one as it's less of a headache.

How To Instal Radio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us :: ==>Seputar Kesehatan, dan Gaya Kehidupan Anda :: ==> Seputar Info Tentang Hobby dan Computer Staff-
Jump to: