Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us
Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us
Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All The People In The World can Join This Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
^Angah_Jahat^
hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! I_vote_lcaphOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! I_voting_barhOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! I_vote_rcap 
Admin
hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! I_vote_lcaphOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! I_voting_barhOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! I_vote_rcap 
ladygaga
eMoZ
miss`100plus
zazlienaz
Husaini
sycogurlz
_GeGurl^
pengkid
Latest topics
» Lagi Pusing syaaaaaaaa
hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:37 am by Guest

» 18 Kalimat .. kenapa Seseorang mencintai kamu ?
hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:19 am by Guest

» Masalah Komputer/hardware/software/virus
hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:53 pm by zazlienaz

» Jom kite Dengar Lagu yer .. appp yorrr
hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:49 pm by zazlienaz

» Entah Lah ni By Erien
hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:46 pm by zazlienaz

» luahan hati
hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:43 pm by zazlienaz

» Jurus Selingkuh ( Curang )
hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:41 pm by zazlienaz

» this is website Pengkidhouse Dalnet Mirc
hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:37 pm by zazlienaz

» Zodiak Hari ini 1, July 2009
hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 pm by zazlienaz

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ladygaga

ladygaga

hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Empty
PostSubject: hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh!   hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:33 am

Let's sTArt wiT pIsCEs -iT juST me!-

How to seduce Pisces man: he is an idealist, romantic and unpredictable, however he can be vindictive and sensitive. He should be pursued with love and attention. His ideal woman is to be able to take initiative. Let him realize that you are punctual, orderly and are extremely interested in art.

A piece of advice: do not touch his things... he is very envious!!!

How to seduce Pisces woman: she is a feminine, romantic, sensitive and tender personality. She wants to prove to her partner that he is more important to her than the whole world. She needs her partner to dance to her tune, be suave and listen to her. Otherwise she suffers and tends to be depressed. An ideal man for her is strong and powerful.

A piece of advice: speak to her a lot!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARIES:

How to seduce an Aries man: being pushed Aries feels bad and would rather take the initiative himself. Let him conquer you!!! If you are intelligent, stand out and excite the others, you are meant for him. Be honest and tender with him and he will never abandon you.

A piece of advice: once you invite him to dinner, prepare a meat dish.

How to seduce an Aries woman: if you are sporty, strong and have a definite aim - you are a perfect match for her. She is a powerful and an audacious woman, although on the other hand wants to feel cared for and safe. Indulge her with gifts.

A piece of advice: let her choose the restaurant on your first date.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAURUS:

How to seduce a Taurus man: You cannot hasten a Taurus as he requires time
to contemplate whether he is with a right partner. The secret of conquering the heart of a Taurus is in communicating with him as with a good friend. If you invite him for dinner, do not forget to prepare large portions as he is a great eater.

A piece of advice: proceed with seducing him in the sounds of romantic music in the light of candles.

How to seduce a Taurus woman: if you are an audacious and patient personality, then you are a perfect match. A Taurus woman is jealous but at the same time very special and charming; she allows you to adore and follow her. She has also got a weakness for perfume. Give her expensive perfume and do not forget to put on some scent before the date too.

A piece of advice: better do not invite her to play tennis or go for a long walk, as a Taurus woman is a bit lazy.

GEMINI:

How to seduce a Gemini man: it is a restless personality adoring freedom. His ideal partner has to understand it and not constrain him. He is a good lover and of course is never boring. Seduce him in the candlelight and do not spare unique spices, just as the type he is.

A piece of advice: in order to impress him - wear stockings!!!

How to seduce a Gemini woman: she is charming, sporty, educated, lively and amiable. If you can offer something new every time, you are thus a perfect match for her. She adores freedom and independence; therefore, marriage is the last thing she would think about. Gemini woman likes exotic dishes and champagne.

A piece of advice: invite her to ride a motorcycle.

CANCER:

How to seduce a Cancer man: Cancer can be sensitive and caring, however, sometimes - capricious and gloomy. Once you open the delicate and suave side of yours they will basically "melt". They adore concerts and dinners at candlelight.

A piece of advice: do not contradict him, as he is much oversensitive.

How to seduce a Cancer woman: she has got an absolutely exquisite taste, is emotional and dreamy. She hates vulgarity and adores children. She can be very easily hurt, therefore - difficult to attain. She likes to be indulged with presents, flowers and some attention.

A piece of advice: if you fondle with her and indulge she will start purring like a cat!!!

LEO:

How to seduce a Leo man: Leo is ambitious and egocentric, however he is never an egoist. He has a weakness for material virtues but at the same time is ready to share them with his partner. In order to win his heart you have to make him realize you appreciate his values and virtues. A woman striving to gain over a Leo is be inclined to luxury and splendor, just like him. He is a demanding person, however, at the same time - an extremely passionate lover.

A piece of advice: speak to him about himself!!!

How to seduce a Leo woman: A Lioness is charming and big-hearted, although quite demanding. Her priorities are ambitious and audacious men. She is strong and faithful. Once you win over her heart, she will do anything to help her beloved. She enjoys compliments and valuable presents. She likes to be in the center of attention.

A piece of advice: invite her to a high-class restaurant.

VIRGO:

How to seduce a Virgo man: he is serious and rigid. He prefers calm, quiet, simple and intelligent partners. You can win him over by serenity, wittiness and patience. Let him realize that you need him.

A piece of advice: he has a weakness for elegant clothes and prefers reserved colors.

How to seduce a Virgo woman: she is elegant, beautiful, wise and serious. In order to win over her heart you need time and patience, however, it is worthwhile!!! She likes intelligent talks and serious sincere relationships.

A piece of advice: on the first date invite her to a classical music concert.

LIBRA:

How to seduce a Libra man: he is gentle, elegant and charming. He is of good opinion about himself and likes to be adored and pampered. In order to break the ice you can boldly make the first step yourself. The Libra man appreciates intelligent women which would liberate him from everyday problems.

A piece of advice: do your eye-make up very carefully.

How to seduce a Libra woman: she is elegant, feminine, joyful and gentle. In order to win over her heart she should be pampered with valuable and exquisite gifts. In order not to loose her too soon be very tender and attentive to her.

A piece of advice: send her flowers and love messages.

SCORPIO:

How to seduce a Scorpio man: A Scorpio possesses a changeable, hot-tempered and at the same time very passionate character. He can admire only an audacious woman. Generally they tend to hide their feelings and cannot stand pretence.

A piece of advice: do not make him think you are too shy for him!!!

How to seduce a Scorpio woman: A Scorpio woman is arrogant, intelligent, controversial and passionate. She needs a temperamental man. Becoming a couple with her is not easy at all. However, once you let her determine the rules of the game and pamper her with flowers and gifts, she will start admiring you and radiating warmth.

A piece of advice: do not give her any grounds for jealousy.

SAGITTARIUS:

How to seduce a Sagittarius man? Sagittarius is responsible, sporty and sincere. He likes fine food, good company and elegant as well as extravagant clothes.

A piece of advice: invite him to ride horses.

How to seduce a Sagittarius woman? She is joyful, optimistic, active and sometimes capricious. She has a great talent in organizing things, does not depend on the opinion of the others and enjoys freedom. She is in search for a man who could easily make her laugh and feel happy.

A piece of advice: do not start unnecessary expressions of jealousy.

CAPRICORN:

How to seduce Capricorn man: Capricorn is greedy for fame; he is selective and careful. Winning over his heart is not easy at all. However, if you manage to break the ice, he will be your faithful partner for life.

A piece of advice: call him often.

How to seduce Capricorn woman: she is intelligent, reliable, reserved and secretive. It is not easy to gain her confidence and love. Moreover she is demanding, gentile and educated. She appreciates men who can make her laugh. Instead of a trivial club they rather give priorities to extravagant and unique places for having rendezvous [meeTIng oR dateS].

A piece of advice: give her ticket to the game of her favorite team.

AQUARIUS:

How to seduce Aquarius man: Aquarius man is witty, independent and is always occupied with some issues. He is easy to seduce, although, difficult to retain. He cannot be distanced from his friends and requires some personal freedom. He enjoys luxury, easily adopts novelties and always brings in enthusiasm to relationships.

A piece of advice: always dress fashionably.

How to seduce Aquarius woman: she is good-looking, open, fashionable, inquisitive and quite friendly. She is interested in culture and likes to travel. She is always ready to give a helping hand to those that are close to her and is eager to try new things. A man suitable to be her partner should be witty, tolerant and well-educated. She is wonderful; however, you can never attempt immuring her as she is a free woman.

A piece of advice: give her flowers… she adores them!!!

so0o...guYz..whICh iS whIch?oL d BEsT~!!
cheers cheers cheers
anD puHLeaSss..d0 n0t bLame Me fEr anY oF poINts daT incoMPatiBLe wiTh u guYZ~!
santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
^Angah_Jahat^

^Angah_Jahat^

hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh!   hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:43 am

greeeeeeeeerrrrrgg~~~~
Back to top Go down
ladygaga

ladygaga

PostSubject: Re: hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh!   hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:09 pm

apSAL anGAh oITs?ada Yang salAH ka?eRkss...
aLAmak..anGAh saGI kAn?raT kenE bawAK kUDe aH baGik kaT anGah! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh!   hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:12 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
^Angah_Jahat^

^Angah_Jahat^

PostSubject: Re: hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh!   hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:32 am

hahahahahah....semangat!~ Basketball
Back to top Go down
ladygaga

ladygaga

PostSubject: Re: hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh!   hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:34 am

gi Men ngAn rat..meN kudE2!
Back to top Go down
eMoZ

eMoZ

PostSubject: Re: hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh!   hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:23 am

kude? aiyoo..tgk kuda pun jauh2 jer..lagi nak suh naik ke? tidakkk~
Back to top Go down
ladygaga

ladygaga

PostSubject: Re: hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh!   hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:36 am

kaLu aNGaH nGAn RAt..diORang bahGie mEn kUDe~
Back to top Go down
eMoZ

eMoZ

PostSubject: Re: hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh!   hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:42 am

itu main...buka tunggang~ hahahahaha~
Back to top Go down
ladygaga

ladygaga

PostSubject: Re: hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh!   hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:57 am

eRKs!!aiYAk!
Back to top Go down
^Angah_Jahat^

^Angah_Jahat^

PostSubject: Re: hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh!   hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:03 am

apenih2........ x bek tau...mal slalu "tunggang" kude ke? lol!
Back to top Go down
ladygaga

ladygaga

PostSubject: Re: hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh!   hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:37 am

BenGOnG je..maNA penAh! [muKe suCI NIe jaWAb soKLAn aNYah! geek
Back to top Go down
eMoZ

eMoZ

PostSubject: Re: hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh!   hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:43 am

hahaha..aku selalu "tunggang" moto sahaja...hahaha~
Back to top Go down
ladygaga

ladygaga

PostSubject: Re: hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh!   hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:08 am

moTOrbiKe kAh?
Back to top Go down
eMoZ

eMoZ

PostSubject: Re: hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh!   hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:48 am

hahaha~ moto rempit jer..

tp..girl sy tuh suka ke nek moto? sebab dia gemini~ huhuhuu~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh!   hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hOW to seDUce a Man anD a giRL oF eaCh of The zoDIac? cHEck tiS oUT beBEyh!
Page 1 of 1