Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us
Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us
Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All The People In The World can Join This Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
^Angah_Jahat^
whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! I_vote_lcapwhICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! I_voting_barwhICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! I_vote_rcap 
Admin
whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! I_vote_lcapwhICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! I_voting_barwhICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! I_vote_rcap 
ladygaga
eMoZ
miss`100plus
zazlienaz
Husaini
sycogurlz
_GeGurl^
pengkid
Latest topics
» Lagi Pusing syaaaaaaaa
whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:37 am by Guest

» 18 Kalimat .. kenapa Seseorang mencintai kamu ?
whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:19 am by Guest

» Masalah Komputer/hardware/software/virus
whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:53 pm by zazlienaz

» Jom kite Dengar Lagu yer .. appp yorrr
whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:49 pm by zazlienaz

» Entah Lah ni By Erien
whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:46 pm by zazlienaz

» luahan hati
whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:43 pm by zazlienaz

» Jurus Selingkuh ( Curang )
whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:41 pm by zazlienaz

» this is website Pengkidhouse Dalnet Mirc
whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:37 pm by zazlienaz

» Zodiak Hari ini 1, July 2009
whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 pm by zazlienaz

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ladygaga

ladygaga

whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Empty
PostSubject: whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!!   whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:54 am

Before you consulting these definitions of what the color in your dreams signifies, first consider your own personal and special associations with the color. Does the color remind you of a particular person, a body part, a childhood toy, or some object.
For example, the color yellow may remind you of the childhood school bus your rode in or the yellow house you grew up in. However, below are common associations of various colors to get you started.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Beige

Beige represents the basics, the essentials and the barest form. It may also indicate your neutral or unbiased position.

Black

Black symbolizes the unknown, unconscious, danger, mystery, darkness, death, mourning, hate or malice.

If the feeling in the dream is one of joy, blackness could imply hidden spirituality and divine qualities.

To dream in black and white, suggests that you need to be more objective in formulating your decisions. You may be a little too unyielding in your thought process and thus need to find some sort of balance between two opposing views. Consider the views and opinions of others. Alternatively, black and white dreams is a sign of depression or sadness. You may feel that there is not enough excitement in your life.
Blue

Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. Perhaps you are expressing a desire to get away. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind.

Depending on the context of your dream, the color blue may also be a metaphor of "being blue" and feeling sad.
Brown

Brown denotes worldliness, practicality, domestic and physical comfort, conservatism, and a materialistic character. Brown also represents the ground and earth. You need to get back to your roots.
Burgundy

To see the color burgundy in your dream, symbolizes wealth, success, and prosperity. It is indicative of your potential power.

Fuchsia

The color fuchsia represents your connection to your spirituality and meditation. You are letting go of old attitudes and ready for change. This color is also associated with emotional stability.
Gold

The golden color reflects your spiritual rewards, richness, refinement and enhancement of your surroundings.

Green

Green signifies a positive change, good health, growth, fertility, healing, hope, vigor, vitality, peace, and serenity. Green is also symbolic of your strive to gain recognition and establish your independence. Money, wealth and jealousy are often associated with this color.

Dark green indicates materialism, cheating, deceit, and/or difficulties with sharing. You need to balance between your masculine and feminine attributes.
Gray

Gray indicates fear, fright, depression, ill health, ambivalence and confusion. You may feel emotionally distant or detached.

Hot Pink

The appearance of hot pink color in your dream, represents sex and lust.
Indigo

Indigo implies spirituality and divine protection. It may also mean deceit.

Ivory

The color ivory, signifies superiority and slightly tainted purity.
Maroon

The color maroon is symbolic of courage, bravery, heroism, and strength.

Olive Green

The olive green color symbolizes natural wisdom and Zen. You need to achieve peace in your environment.
Orange

Orange denotes hope, friendliness, courtesy, lively, sociability, and an out-going nature. You may want to expand your horizons and look into new interests.

Peach

Peach is the color of innocent love intermixed with wisdom.
Pink

Pink represents love, joy, sweetness, happiness, affection, kindness. Being in love or healing through love is also implied with this color.

Purple

Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. It is also the color of royalty, high rank, and dignity.
Red

Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations. Consider the phrase "seeing red" to denote anger.

Red is also the color of danger, shame, sexual impulses and urges. Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions.
Silver

Silver represents justice and purity. It is symbolic of some protective energy.
Turquoise

Turquoise is symbolic of healing power and natural energy. It is often associated with the sun, fire, and male power.

Violet

Violet denotes high spirituality, religious aspiration, purification, affection, gentleness, charm, and peacefulness. There is a sense of intuitive understanding and a feeling of intimacy.
White

White represents purity, perfection, peace, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness, and new beginnings. You may be experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life. However, in Eastern cultures, white is associated with death and mourning.

Yellow

The color yellow has both positive and negative connotations. If the dream is a pleasant one, then the color yellow is symbolic of intellect, energy, agility, happiness, harmony, and wisdom. On the other hand, if the dream is an unpleasant one, then the color represents cowardice and sickness. You may have a fear or an inability to make a decision or take action. As a result, you are experiencing many setbacks.

Back to top Go down
ladygaga

ladygaga

whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!!   whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:18 am

pRomIZ wiLL coME oUT wiTh sOMe OTher nUE excITing inFo to Be shARed~!!!
sunny cherry sunny cherry sunny cherry sunny cherry
Back to top Go down
^Angah_Jahat^

^Angah_Jahat^

PostSubject: Re: whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!!   whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:09 am

angah suke merah!!!! i love red~~~~ weeeeeeeeeeeeee~~
Back to top Go down
ladygaga

ladygaga

PostSubject: Re: whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!!   whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:22 pm

aNGAh : Red is also the color of danger, shame, sexual impulses and urges. Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions. <==== Erm...u nEed t0 sTop..keKEKe..seXuaL imPuLSes? i LoiKE!

bTw...m3 Lov3s piNK puRPLe n WIte! flower
Back to top Go down
SweeT^GuRL

SweeT^GuRL

PostSubject: Re: whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!!   whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:20 pm

[color=violet]i love pinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....suka sangat klu bole semua colour pink huhuhuhuh lol!
Back to top Go down
eMoZ

eMoZ

PostSubject: Re: whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!!   whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:53 am

saya suka hitam....hitam = gaya, mutu dan keunggulan..hahahaha~
Back to top Go down
ladygaga

ladygaga

PostSubject: Re: whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!!   whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:51 am

waWA: yEap..pInk iTU iNDAH~

eMOz: gAya mUTu dan RAmasamy~
Back to top Go down
^Angah_Jahat^

^Angah_Jahat^

PostSubject: Re: whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!!   whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:27 am

pink tu melambangkan kelembutan~ cewah..pink kan ke keluarga2 merah gak...cume setelah dicampur ngan susu(susu jugak yg aku pilih sbg contoh..ahahaha) jadi la keler pink...kirenye pink ngan merah leh geng la kan...ahahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
ladygaga

ladygaga

PostSubject: Re: whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!!   whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:31 am

boLEh2...daLAm bahse MLayu..piNk itu MeraH jamBu..oLEh iTu..dIA diKLasifKAsikAN seBAgai meRAH senYAp..seBAb aDEk baDEk meRah gaK Tu..spUpu beLAh toK nenEk tiRI pAK ngaH dia La pinK tu.. (woNDer:keNApa pak NGah ye?)
Back to top Go down
eMoZ

eMoZ

PostSubject: Re: whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!!   whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:22 am

ui ui...ramasamy ke mal? mane adilll~
Back to top Go down
ladygaga

ladygaga

PostSubject: Re: whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!!   whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:38 am

EMOz..naPE raMAsAMY?tAK AdiLs?therE's nOThing daT faiR in Dis WORLD!!waHAwhah!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
KEkeke..aBeh?nak tukaU aPemENDA?eRm...gAya muThu daN aNAndA kRIshNAn?oKEh TAK?
Back to top Go down
eMoZ

eMoZ

PostSubject: Re: whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!!   whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:41 am

alorrr~ xmo gak... nak gaya, mutu dan keunggulan jugak~ huhuhu~
Back to top Go down
ladygaga

ladygaga

PostSubject: Re: whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!!   whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:58 am

Ye LA..aMEk La..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!!   whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whICH coLOr iS uR dReAm THeMe?pSsst...eaCH coLOr rePREseNT its Own mo0D th0'!!!
Page 1 of 1