Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us
Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us
Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All The People In The World can Join This Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
^Angah_Jahat^
About MIRC Frequently Asked Question I_vote_lcapAbout MIRC Frequently Asked Question I_voting_barAbout MIRC Frequently Asked Question I_vote_rcap 
Admin
About MIRC Frequently Asked Question I_vote_lcapAbout MIRC Frequently Asked Question I_voting_barAbout MIRC Frequently Asked Question I_vote_rcap 
ladygaga
eMoZ
miss`100plus
zazlienaz
Husaini
sycogurlz
_GeGurl^
pengkid
Latest topics
» Lagi Pusing syaaaaaaaa
About MIRC Frequently Asked Question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:37 am by Guest

» 18 Kalimat .. kenapa Seseorang mencintai kamu ?
About MIRC Frequently Asked Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:19 am by Guest

» Masalah Komputer/hardware/software/virus
About MIRC Frequently Asked Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:53 pm by zazlienaz

» Jom kite Dengar Lagu yer .. appp yorrr
About MIRC Frequently Asked Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:49 pm by zazlienaz

» Entah Lah ni By Erien
About MIRC Frequently Asked Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:46 pm by zazlienaz

» luahan hati
About MIRC Frequently Asked Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:43 pm by zazlienaz

» Jurus Selingkuh ( Curang )
About MIRC Frequently Asked Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:41 pm by zazlienaz

» this is website Pengkidhouse Dalnet Mirc
About MIRC Frequently Asked Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:37 pm by zazlienaz

» Zodiak Hari ini 1, July 2009
About MIRC Frequently Asked Question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 pm by zazlienaz

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

About MIRC Frequently Asked Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Thanks For Rate
Thanks For Rate
Admin

About MIRC Frequently Asked Question Empty
PostSubject: About MIRC Frequently Asked Question   About MIRC Frequently Asked Question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:41 am

Frequently Asked Questions about mIRC

This is FAQ version 66, revision 0
Latest FAQ Update: August 8th, 2008

This FAQ attempts to answer the most frequently asked questions about the Winsock IRC client mIRC, developed by Khaled Mardam-Bey. This FAQ will only answer simple questions on IRC itself since lots of info is already available on that. (Eventually read the IRC Intro included in mIRC). Not all functions and features of mIRC are explained in the FAQ; it merely serves as a good starting point. With the FAQ I hope to help you to get all possible basic problems solved, and to give you lots of good ideas about mIRC's scripting capabilities. I'm not the author of mIRC but I've spent quite some time beta testing it. I love mIRC for its small size, speed and useful tools... in particular, the popup menus and the scripting section are really great! Thanks Khaled, for an excellent proggie !

This FAQ as well as mIRC is still a work in progress! Most subjects in this file were prompted by questions in the Usenet newsgroups alt.irc.mirc and alt.irc.questions. Recently some mIRC dedicated Discussion Forums have been added to the mIRC website who offer more support and contribute to the FAQ in a great way! Please continue to post your questions there (and answers as well), as those places are my learning place as well. ;-) This FAQ might not be totally complete yet, but to the best of my abilities I try to be correct. Do not hesitate to provide additional information or corrections for the FAQ.

The first part (Sections 1 - 6) of this file is the actual FAQ. The last part (Sections 7 + Cool consists of a tutorial or reference manual for mIRC's "programming" features. If you want to learn the 'what and how' of creating Aliases, Popups and Remote Commands and Events in mIRC, check out the last part of this file. I can highly recommend these sections to you all!

Thanks to all the people who voluntarily contributed to this FAQ. In particular Mookies, Bryan and Li0nheart for making additional parts and html-ing. Shorty, Keyman and Qasimtoep, thanks for fixing a lot of spelling and grammar bugs! Thanks to Junyor for his contributions from the alt.irc.mirc FAQ.

If you have any comments about this FAQ you are welcome to contact us.

If you have further questions about mIRC, please visit the IRC channel #mIRC on EFnet, IRCnet, Undernet or Dalnet. BUT, if you ask a question that is really well handled by this or other FAQ's, then please accept that you be pointed back to this or other help files.

The latest info on mIRC will always be found on the mIRC website at http://www.mirc.com.

Copyrights - You are allowed to provide and distribute the mIRC FAQ -as is- by or on any medium as long as you make it available for free. You are not allowed to change anything in the file or charge any amount of money for your services. If you want to copy only certain parts for whatever use, make sure to mention my name and the FAQ as the source of information with every single quote whenever you publish it. Copyright ©️ Tjerk Vonck 1995-2008
Back to top Go down
http://www.pengkidhouse.tk
Husaini

About MIRC Frequently Asked Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: About MIRC Frequently Asked Question   About MIRC Frequently Asked Question Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:01 pm

i still remember live talking with tjerk vonck in other network
Back to top Go down

About MIRC Frequently Asked Question
Page 1 of 1