Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us
Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us
Pengkidhouse.thegoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All The People In The World can Join This Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
^Angah_Jahat^
Welcome To Mirc Community I_vote_lcapWelcome To Mirc Community I_voting_barWelcome To Mirc Community I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Welcome To Mirc Community I_vote_lcapWelcome To Mirc Community I_voting_barWelcome To Mirc Community I_vote_rcap 
ladygaga
eMoZ
miss`100plus
zazlienaz
Husaini
sycogurlz
_GeGurl^
pengkid
Latest topics
» Lagi Pusing syaaaaaaaa
Welcome To Mirc Community Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:37 am by Guest

» 18 Kalimat .. kenapa Seseorang mencintai kamu ?
Welcome To Mirc Community Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:19 am by Guest

» Masalah Komputer/hardware/software/virus
Welcome To Mirc Community Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:53 pm by zazlienaz

» Jom kite Dengar Lagu yer .. appp yorrr
Welcome To Mirc Community Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:49 pm by zazlienaz

» Entah Lah ni By Erien
Welcome To Mirc Community Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:46 pm by zazlienaz

» luahan hati
Welcome To Mirc Community Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:43 pm by zazlienaz

» Jurus Selingkuh ( Curang )
Welcome To Mirc Community Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:41 pm by zazlienaz

» this is website Pengkidhouse Dalnet Mirc
Welcome To Mirc Community Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:37 pm by zazlienaz

» Zodiak Hari ini 1, July 2009
Welcome To Mirc Community Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 pm by zazlienaz

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Welcome To Mirc Community

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Thanks For Rate
Thanks For Rate
Admin

Welcome To Mirc Community Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Mirc Community   Welcome To Mirc Community Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:43 am

Welcome to the mIRC and IRC Community
mIRC and IRC are used by a diverse and active community and there are a large number of websites dedicated to both. We have listed a handful below that we think you might find fun or useful.

Discussion Forums
The mIRC Discussion Forums are a great place to share your thoughts and knowledge with other mIRC users. You can also Search the Forums to look for something specific.

Scripts, Addons, DLLs and Tutorials
The mIRC Scripting Language can be used to extend mIRC in a variety of ways, from managing your channels more easily to playing games. If you are looking for ways to extend mIRC, or if you are learning how to script and need examples to learn from, you can find a wide range of resources on the mIRC Scripting Network, ScriptsDB, Hawkee and PicWin websites.
The mIRC Discussion Forums also have two sections dedicated to helping out with Scripts and Popups and for Developers.

Around the world
While most channels on IRC are English-speaking, IRC is generally a multi-lingual experience and you'll come across many channels that are country or language specific. There are also a number of mIRC and IRC related web sites and forums in other languages, such as Chekoslovakian, German, Italian and Polish.

Searching IRC
The thousands of channels that make up IRC are spread across hundreds of IRC networks, so finding channels that match your interests can often take time.. The following IRC search engines should make it a snap: Search IRC, Netsplit and GoGloom.

Popular Networks
The largest IRC networks can have as many as tens of thousands of users and channels at any one time, while smaller networks that cater to specific interests may have only a few hundred users. Some of the more popular networks currently are: DALnet, EFnet, Freenode, GameSurge, IRCHighWay, IRCnet, QuakeNet, Rizon, Undernet, UniBG and Webchat.

IRC Quotes
Browse through the most recent IRC quotes at Bash, Memetic or QDB.
If you have a website that you think would be suitable for listing here please contact us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pengkidhouse.tk

Welcome To Mirc Community
Page 1 of 1